The objective of educational counseling is to provide the following services to Romanian and foreign students:
Counseling/ assistance regarding career development;
- Provide information about the types of courses offered by UMFT; assist with choosing higher education opportunities;
- Help develop personal management skills (personal branding, time management, etc.);
- Provide assistance with increasing employability using job search tools: creating employment portfolios, writing cover letters / statements of purpose/ motivation letters; attending job fairs, volunteering and networking with employers, company presentations.
- Help prepare for job interviews;
- Help with training and development of effective learning strategies and adequate motivation;
- Assistance with identifying learning difficulties and exam preparation;
- Conduct reintegration programs for students who discontinued their formal education for various reasons and plan to resume their studies.
The objective is to counsel high school students who aspire to pursue a career in medicine. Our team of counselors will offer the following services:
- Creating awareness about the importance of career plans, help in making academic/ career choices and choosing the relevant higher education institution for training;
- Conducting educational seminars to highlight the importance of gaining the relevant education/training and the various course options offered by UMFT
Address: 2 Eftimie Murgu Sq, 2nd floor, room 209
Facebook: Centrul de Consiliere si Orientare in Cariera UMFT