Address: 2, Eftimie Murgu Square, 300041, Timișoara
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Discipline
The concept of the teaching process in the discipline of physical educâtion and sports from UMFVB, Timişoara, puts in the first place the profesşional training of the students, with consequences and tangents that target physical and intellectual ability, health condition and work capacity of future doctors and pharmacists.
For these reasons the process has to achieve some teaching objectives:
– maintaing the health condition
– general and specific physical preparation
– improving technical and tactical knowledge in specific sports
– harmonious physical development
– correction of the physical disablities
– participation in competitions of all athlets students from the sports teams, to represent the university .
Improving of the general and special physical preparation using structures of exercises which aim it first: speed and reaction speed, strength, detent, ability, endurance.
Improving the physical condition and getting an active life style using the means from:
– athletics, basic and acrobatic gym, means from either sport branches.
For students athletes who have chosen the option of a branch of sport, this is done in the hours of training and the grading to take account of participation in competitions and attending control tests.