❗️ Dear candidates,
- THE LIST OF CANDIDATES FROM ROMANIA, THE EUROPEAN UNION (EU), THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA) AND THE SWISS CONFEDERATION (CH), AFTER CONFIRMATIONS STUDY PROGRAM – MEDICINE IN ENGLISH
- THE LIST OF CANDIDATES FROM ROMANIA, THE EUROPEAN UNION (EU), THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA) AND THE SWISS CONFEDERATION (CH), AFTER CONFIRMATIONS STUDY PROGRAM – DENTAL MEDICINE IN ENGLISH
- THE LIST AFTER COMPLAINTS OF CANDIDATES FROM ROMANIA, THE EUROPEAN UNION (EU), THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA(EEA) AND THE SWISS CONFEDERATION (CH)STUDY PROGRAM – MEDICINE IN ENGLISH
- THE LIST AFTER COMPLAINTS OF THE CANDIDATES FROM ROMANIA, THE EUROPEAN UNION (EU), THE EUROPEANECONOMIC AREA (EEA) AND THE SWISS CONFEDERATION (CH)STUDY PROGRAM – DENTAL MEDICINE IN ENGLISH
- RESULTS OF THE COMPETITIVE ENTRANCE EXAM CANDIDATES FROM ROMANIA, THE EUROPEAN UNION (EU), THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA) AND THE SWISS CONFEDERATION (CH) STUDY PROGRAM – DENTAL MEDICINE IN ENGLISH
- RESULTS OF THE COMPETITIVE ENTRANCE EXAM CANDIDATES FROM ROMANIA, THE EUROPEAN UNION (EU), THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA) AND THE SWISS CONFEDERATION (CH) STUDY PROGRAM – MEDICINE IN ENGLISH
ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEST
The online language examination scheduled for the 25th of July 2022 will start at 10 a.m. (Romania time).
The link for the test is: https://www.classmarker.com/online-test/start/?quiz=yh460f9217e1ce8b
Candidates have to access the link ABOVE and log in by entering the following information:
- First name
- The code of the validated file
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ORGANISATION OF THE WRITTEN ENTRANCE EXAM TO THE STUDY PROGRAMMES IN ENGLISH AND FRENCH
10 a. m., 27 JULY 2022
– Excerpt from the Admission requirements approved by the University Senate –
IV.6.15. Candidates will be admitted to the examination room between 8.30 am and 9.30 a.m. on the basis of their identity card / passport (documents that must be valid). Without these documents, candidates will not be accepted into the examination rooms.
IV.6.16. Starting with 9.30 a.m., no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam rooms.
IV.6.17.Candidates will only have access to the exam room to which they have been assigned.
IV.6.18. Upon entering the exam rooms, candidates will hand over the materials that should not be left on them during the exam: books, notebooks, publications of any kind, blank or written papers, mobile phones, smartwatches, computers, laptops, tablets and any other type of communication equipment, cameras and bags. They will recover them after the exam.
IV.6.19. Any kind of verbal, non-verbal communication between the candidates in the exam room, as well as any attempt to fraud the Competitive entrance exam will automatically lead to the exclusion of the respective candidate/s from the exam room and from the exam session.
IV.6.20. Any breach (communication between candidates, copying, keeping any transmission equipment during the exam, deception in terms of identity, any behaviour that bothers other candidates) will be punished by expelling that candidate from the exam.
IV.6.21. Candidates will have their hair tied so that their ears be visible, and the candidates wearing hearing aids will be asked to remove them during the exam, in order to avoid the suspicion of radio communication.
IV.6.22. Candidates are allowed to have a bottle of beverage (water, soft drink, tea or coffee) or food (chocolate, biscuits, sandwiches) in clear packaging, in reasonable quantities and for personal use only.
IV.6.23. Candidates will have a black or blue pen on them to fill in their personal data on the exam form.
IV.6.24. Starting from 10.00 a.m., the questionnaires will be distributed to candidates.
IV.6.25. The validation of the examination form by the candidate is done by completely blackening the boxes corresponding to the answers considered correct, using the marker they have received, without exceeding the margins; boxes corresponding to answers considered incorrect will be left blank.
IV.6.26. No erasures or corrections are allowed in the exam form, as they may mislead the computerized assessment system. Changes, erasures or partially coloured boxes will lead to the cancellation of the score awarded for that particular question, and in such case, the sole responsibility will rest with the candidate. In case of incorrect completion, another exam form may be requested only once.
IV.6.27. Under no circumstances will the filling in of the new exam form extend the exam time assigned for that candidate.
IV.6.28. The full responsibility for the correct filling in of the examination form (personal data, complete blackening of the boxes regarding the answers considered correct, absence of erasures and corrections, correspondence between the answers on the exam form and the answers written on the draft or in the exam book) will rest with the candidate.
IV.6.29. Candidates who drop out of the exam and announce their intention after the distribution of the questionnaires may not leave the room during the first 60 minutes after the start of the exam. After leaving the room, no candidate is allowed to return during the test, for any reason, unless a candidate has physiological needs, in which case they will be accompanied by 2 supervisors and they will be allowed to leave the exam room for no more than 10 minutes. The time of absence from the exam room will not extend the length of the test in relation to that candidate.
IV.6.30. At the end of the exam time, the candidates will hand over to the chief supervisor all the exam materials, under their own signatures.
IV.6.31. Electronic correction (by scanning) will be performed in the presence of candidates.
Due to the fact that up to this date the university hasn’t received the Government Decision approving 80 places for the faculty of medicine in French, the competitive entrance exam in July 2022 will be organized for 40 places, divided as follows: 20 places for citizens of the European Union, EEA and the Swiss Confederation, and 20 places for third countries!
- ADMISSION AND ENROLLLMENT TO THE UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE STUDIES OF CANDIDATES FROM THE EUROPEAN UNION (EU), THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (EEA) AND THE SWISS CONFEDERATION (CH) ATTENDING PROGRAMMES TAUGHT IN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE 2022
- Annex 1-Statement on processing personal data_eu_en_2022
- Annex 2-Application for recognition of studies_eu_en_2022
- Annex 3-Medical certificate_eu_en_2022
- Annex 8-List of recognized diplomas_eu_en_2022