ERASMUS+ MOBILITY PROGRAMME
2022 – 2023
WHAT IS ERASMUS+?
Erasmus+ is the EU Programme in the fields of education, training, youth and sport for the period 2020-2027.
- The number of places listed above is a provisional one; the final number of places will be established only after the university has received the funding for 2022 – 2023 from the National Agency; if the funds will not be enough to cover all the mobility periods, the number of places will be cut down to half (in those cases where there is more than 1 mobility).
- Students may also participate with PARTIAL FUNDING or as ZERO GRANT STUDENTS, i.e., with individual financing.
- The funds provided by the National Agency are NOT meant to provide full coverage of the expenses.
- The students/teaching staff/administrative staff will submit their documents by e-mail to email@example.com no later than 29 March 2022
- The teaching staff wishing to participate in a teaching mobility have to submit a formal invitation from the host university and a work programme together with the rest of the documents (Documents to download)
- The administrative staff wishing to participate in a training programme/workshop have to submit a formal invitation from the host institution or the acceptance of the host institution to participate in the training/workshop.
- The participation of the teaching/administrative staff has to be approved by the Board of the university and the Rector.
The interview of the candidates will take place online using the Zoom application at 1 p. m., 1 April 2022
The link and password will be communicated to the candidates who have submitted complete files within the deadline at a later time.
All the documents have to be sent by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The necessary documents and additional information can be found in the „Useful documents” section.
For additional information you may contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
Prof. Mihai Gafencu, M. D., Ph. D.
Director of the Erasmus Development Direction
ERASMUS Institutional Coordinator
↓ Detailed information about the Erasmus programme for 2022-2023 can be found by accessing the link below ↓