ERASMUS+ MOBILITY PROGRAMME
2023 – 2024
WHAT IS ERASMUS+?
Erasmus+ is the EU Programme in the fields of education, training, youth and sport for the period 2020-2027.
- The number of places listed above is a provisional one; the final number of places will be established only after the university has received the funding for 2023 – 2024 from the National Agency; if the funds will not be enough to cover all the mobility periods, the number of places will be cut down to half (in those cases where there is more than 1 mobility).
- Students may also participate with PARTIAL FUNDING or as ZERO GRANT STUDENTS, i.e., with individual financing.
- The funds provided by the National Agency are NOT meant to provide full coverage of the expenses.
- The students/teaching staff/administrative staff will submit their documents by e-mail to email@example.com no later than 28 March 2023
- The teaching staff wishing to participate in a teaching mobility have to submit a formal invitation from the host university and a work programme together with the rest of the documents (Documents to download)
- The administrative staff wishing to participate in a training programme/workshop have to submit a formal invitation from the host institution or the acceptance of the host institution to participate in the training/workshop.
- The participation of the teaching/administrative staff has to be approved by the Board of the university and the Rector.
The interview of the candidates will take place on site, in aula Magna, at 12 p. m., 31 March 2023.
All the documents have to be sent by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The necessary documents and additional information can be found in the „Useful documents” section.
For additional information you may contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
Prof. Mihai Gafencu, M. D., Ph. D.
Director of the Erasmus Development Direction
ERASMUS Institutional Coordinator
↓ Detailed information about the Erasmus programme for 2022-2023 can be found by accessing the link below ↓