Levels: A1/ A2 (more information here)
B1/ B2 (more information here)
Groups: max. 10 students/ group
Number of meetings: 15 (1 meeting = 90 min.)
Schedule: Monday – Friday: 9.00 – 10.30, 11.00 – 12.30, 14.00 – 15.30
Fee: 950 RON or 200 EUR (the fee covers the course, the course support, coffee breaks)
807 RON or 170 EUR (early bird rebate: application deadline: 8th of April, the participation fee has to be paid by the 5th of May 2019)
Application Deadline: 5th of May 2019
Step 1: Fill in the Application Form and send it to one of the contact persons (see below).
Step 2: Please wait for the confirmation of your place.
Step 3: Pay the course fee.
- Cash (RON): Accountancy Office of UMF (ground floor)
- Bank transfer (RON or EUR): please mention your last name, your first name, also „pentru școala de vară de limba română”.
Banca Transilvania Timișoara
Cod SWIFT: BTRLRO22
Step 4: After you succeed in paying the course fee, we kindly ask you to send us, by e-mail, a scanned version of the proof of payment.
Step 5: You receivethe final confirmation of your registration.
- English/ Romanian: PhD Daniela Șilindean email@example.com
- French/ Romanian: PhD Diana Boc-Sînmărghițan firstname.lastname@example.org
- German/ Romanian: PhD Daniela Kohn email@example.com
Terms and Conditions:
For the enrolment in the programme the participation fee has to be paid by the 16th of June only after having received the organisers’ confirmation.
Cancellation policy: in the event that you cancel your enrolment until the 1th of August, an amount of 100 Euro will be charged (organizing fee).