Presentations will be 20 minutes long and must be delivered in English. The proposals must include an abstract (150-300 words) and a current CV. They must be sent to Frédéric Duhart (email@example.com) and Gabriela-Marianna Luca (firstname.lastname@example.org). The deadline for receiving presentation proposals is August 30th 2021.
The symposium will take place partly on site / partly online over three days, October 27th-29th 2021.
There will be no registration fee. Transportation costs, accommodation or fees generated by all kind of “Covid-19 situations” will be the sole responsibility of each participant.
- Frédéric Duhart, CORPUS General Coordinator
- Gabriela-Marianna Luca, C-CLASC Director
- Elena Amăricăi, MD, PHD, UMFVBT
- Teodora Anghel, PsyD, UMFVBT
- Simona Drăgan, MD, PhD, UMFVBT
- Andrei Kozma, MD, PhD, „Francisc I. Rainer” Anthropology Institute of the Romanian Academy
- Andrei Motoc, MD, PhD, UMFVBT
- Danina Muntean, MD, PhD, UMFVBT
- Roxana-Ramona Onofrei, MD, PhD, UMFVBT
Cultural Studies and Linguistics:
- Simona Bealcovschi, PhD, University of Montreal
- Diana Boc-Sînmărghiţan, PhD, UMFVBT
- Gherghina Boda, PhD, Scientific researcher I at the Museum of Dacian and Roman Civilization
- José Luis Grosso, PhD, National University of Catamarca
- Daniela Kohn, PhD, UMFVBT
- Slobodan Dan Paich, Professor, Scientific Director, Artship Foundation San Francisco
- Simona Olaru-Poșiar, PhD, UMFVBT
- Daniela Șilindean, PhD, UMFVBT
- Jérôme Thomas, PhD, Paul Valéry University Montpellier
More information about CORPUS and its activities: